End of silence - public collapse noise behind the nuclear destruction




I was a firefighter for 34 years. But for close to seven years, I’ve had a new mission: to end the silence on The Silent Killer – carbon monoxide. My reasons are very personal. My niece Laurie Hawkins, her husband Richard and their two children Cassandra and Jordan all died from CO poisoning in December 2008. A blocked chimney vent forced carbon monoxide from their gas fireplace back into their home. To honour their memory, our charitable foundation promotes carbon monoxide education and raises funds to purchase CO alarms to be given to at-risk families by fire departments nationwide.


End Of Silence - Public Collapse Noise Behind The Nuclear DestructionEnd Of Silence - Public Collapse Noise Behind The Nuclear DestructionEnd Of Silence - Public Collapse Noise Behind The Nuclear DestructionEnd Of Silence - Public Collapse Noise Behind The Nuclear Destruction

fnyrl.bargainland.us